How to rock braces and glasses / a novel by Meg Haston.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1211/2011009384-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1211/2011009384-d.html - Publisher description
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Hartford City PL - Hartford City||JF HAS (Text)||76051000180772||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
|New Castle-Henry County PL - New Castle||F HAST (Text)||39231032850337||Young Adult Paperback Collection||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0316068241 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780316068246 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 324 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: 1st paperback ed.
- Publisher: New York : Poppy, 2012.
- Copyright: ©2011
When popular middle schooler Kacey Simon gets glasses and braces and is rejected by her crowd, she befriends a boy who is in a punk rock band and discovers some things about friendship, relationships, and herself.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Popularity > Juvenile fiction.
Rock groups > Juvenile fiction.
Bands (Music) > Juvenile fiction.
Interpersonal relations > Juvenile fiction.
Middle schools > Juvenile fiction.
Schools > Juvenile fiction.