Make the bread, buy the butter : what you should and shouldn't cook from scratch--over 120 recipes for the best homemade foods / Jennifer Reese.
- http://www.netread.com/jcusers/1247/2460324/image/lgcover.9781451605877.jpg - Cover image
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1109/2011009088-d.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1201/2011009088-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1201/2011009088-s.html - Sample text
- 11 of 11 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 11 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Brookston Prairie Twp PL - Brookston||641.3 REE (Text)||38209000787443||Non-Fiction||Available||-|
|Centerville Center Twp PL - Centerville||641.3 REE (Text)||76895000220501||1st Floor Nonfiction||Available||-|
|Greensburg-Decatur Co PL - Westport||WSPT HOM-CKG 641.3 REE (Text)||32826011866258||Cookbooks||Available||-|
|Jay Co PL - Portland||641.3 R329 (Text)||76383000408034||Adult Non-Fiction||Available||-|
|Middletown Fall Creek Twp PL - Middletown||641.3 REE (Text)||76331000119115||Adult Non-Fiction||Available||-|
|Morgan Co PL - Brooklyn Branch||641.3 REE (Text)||78551000288816||Non-Fiction||Available||-|
|New Castle-Henry County PL - Bookmobile||641.3 REES (Text)||39231032260966||Bookmobile Stacks--Adult Non-fiction Collection||Available||-|
|Peru PL - Peru||641.3 REESE J (Text)||53069000315979||ADULT||Available||-|
|Plainfield-Guilford Twp PL - Plainfield||641.3 Reese (Text)||31208911745422||non-fiction||Available||-|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||641.3 REE (Text)||30032010559810||ADULT NON-FICTION||Available||-|
|Next 10 »|
- ISBN: 9781451605877 :
- ISBN: 1451605870
- ISBN: 9781451605891 (ebook)
- ISBN: 1451605897 (ebook)
- Physical Description: viii, 295 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Edition: 1st Free Press hardcover ed.
- Publisher: New York : Free Press, 2011.
"Does becoming part of the home cooking movement mean cooking everything from scratch? According to Jennifer Reese, known as The Tipsy Baker to her online foodie following, there are plenty of products that you should buy at the store. Make your own bread, for instance, but buy the butter--making butter takes too long and doesn't taste better. Jennifer Reese's popular cost-benefit experiments became the most emailed story on Slate for a week, and this book brings her conscientious, frugal-chic approach to 120 food staples in a narrative with recipes that explores the homemade life"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Natural foods > Processing.
Processed foods > Costs.