- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0730/2007011273-s.html - Sample text
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0828/2007011273-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0828/2007011273-d.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|New Castle-Henry County PL - New Castle||F FINC (Text)||39231032252831||Adult Fiction Collection||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 324 pages ; 21 cm
- Publisher: New York : St. Martin's Minotaur, 
- Copyright: ©2007
Includes excerpt of the author's "The September story".
When his lifelong friend Lady Jane asks for his help in solving the apparent suicide of one of Jane's former servants, Victorian gentleman and armchair explorer Charles Lenox is on the case. When another body turns up during the London season's most fashionable ball, Lenox must untangle a web of loyalties and animosities.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women household employees > Crimes against > Fiction.
Private investigators > England > London > Fiction.
London (England) > Fiction.