Ruin : photographs of a vanishing America / Brian Vanden Brink.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Garrett PL - Garrett||OV 779.4 VAN (Text)||30010170634292||Oversized||Available||-|
|New Castle-Henry County PL - New Castle||779.4 VAND (Text)||39231032253623||Oversize Collection||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780892727933 (trade hardcover : alk. paper) :
- ISBN: 0892727934 (trade hardcover : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 143 pages : chiefly illustrations (some color), photographs ; 32 cm
- Publisher: [Camden, Me.] : Down East, 
- Copyright: ©2009
With text by historic preservation expert Howard Mansfield, this collection offers black and white images of abandoned structures such as mills, bridges, grain elevators, churches, and storefronts--structures that once were important and useful, revealing their unexpected beauty and mystery.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Architectural photography > United States.
Abandoned buildings > United States > Pictorial works.