Critical plant life / by Valerie Bodden.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ligonier PL - Ligonier||j 581.7 B (Text)||73571200028555||Children's Room||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781583419847 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1583419845 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 48 pages : color illustrations ; 27 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: Mankato, MN : Creative Education, 
- Copyright: ©2011
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Growing green -- Pressures on plants -- People and plants -- Planting the future.
"An examination of the endangerment and extinction of certain plant life, exploring how plants in general affect Earth's biodiversity and temperature, as well as how they contribute to a healthier planet"--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series