- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Series InformationEarth issues.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ligonier PL - Ligonier||j 333.91 B (Text)||73571200028563||Children's Room||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781583419861 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1583419861 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 48 pages : color illustrations ; 27 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: Mankato, MN : Creative Education, 2011.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 46-47) and index.
"An examination of the shrinking supplies of freshwater resources, exploring how water has been polluted, diverted, and over-consumed, as well as how better water management contributes to a healthier planet"--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Water resources development > Juvenile literature.
Water-supply > Juvenile literature.
Water consumption > Juvenile literature.