- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Dunkirk PL - Dunkirk||JH PET (Text)||76381000055420||Young Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780375852091 (trade hardcover) :
- ISBN: 0375852093 (trade hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780375952098 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 0375952098 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 9780375893582 (ebk.)
- ISBN: 037589358X (ebk.)
- Physical Description: 293 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2009.
At the end of high school, Johanna finally begins dating the girl she has loved from afar, but Reeve is as much trouble as she claims to be as she and her twin brother damage Johanna's self-esteem, friendships, and already precarious relationship with her sister.
Search for related items by subject