- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|New Castle-Henry County PL - New Castle||J NELS (Text)||39231031674357||Children's Fiction Collection||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780060886981 (trade bdg.)
- ISBN: 0060886986 (trade bdg.)
- ISBN: 9780060886998 (lib. bdg.) :
- ISBN: 0060886994 (lib. bdg.)
- Physical Description: 211 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2008
As two Takunami youths approach their thirteenth birthdays, Luka reaches the culmination of his mother's training for the tribe's manhood test while Tirio, raised in Miami, Florida, by his adoptive mother, feels called to begin preparations to prove himself during his upcoming visit to the Amazon rain forest where he was born.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject