American cars, 1946-1959 : every model, year by year / J. "Kelly" Flory Jr..
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|New Castle-Henry County PL - New Castle||629.222 FLOR (Text)||39231031679455||Reference Material||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780786432295 (illustrated case binding : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0786432292 (illustrated case binding : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: ix, 1037 pages : illustrations ; 29 cm
- Publisher: Jefferson, N.C. : McFarland & Company, 
- Copyright: ©2008
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 1033) and index.
"This comprehensive reference book details every model from each of the major manufacturers. Year by year, it provides an overview of the industry and market and an individual report on each company: its news, production figures, market status, powertrain offerings, paint colors and major options along with body styles, prices, dimensions and weights, standard equipment and production figures"--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Automobiles > United States > History.