- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|New Castle-Henry County PL - Bookmobile||J STAU (Text)||39231031492974||Bookmobile Stacks--Children's Fiction Collection||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780440420644 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 0440420644 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: xi, 288 pages ; 20 cm
- Edition: 1st Yearling ed.
- Publisher: New York : Yearling, 2007.
- Copyright: ©2005
Originally published: New York : Knopf, c2005.
Although tough-talking Harry Sue would like to start a life of crime in order to be "sent up" and find her incarcerated mother, she must first protect the children at her neglectful grandmother's home day care center and befriend a paralyzed boy.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject