The battle for the soul of capitalism / John C. Bogle.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip0512/2005013193.html - Table of contents only
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0634/2005013193-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0634/2005013193-d.html - Publisher description
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|New Castle-Henry County PL - New Castle||330.12 BOGL (Text)||39231031436740||Adult Non-fiction Collection||Available||-|
|Westfield Washington PL - Westfield||330.122 Bogle (Text)||78292000238180||Adult Non-Fiction Book Collection||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0300109903 (alk. paper) :
- ISBN: 9780300109900 (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: xxiv, 260 pages ; 25 cm
- Publisher: New Haven : Yale University Press, 
- Copyright: ©2005
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages -251) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
What went wrong in corporate America? : a pathological mutation -- Why did corporate America go wrong? : "somebody's gotta keep an eye on these geniuses" -- How to return corporate America to its owners : "owners of the world, unite!" -- What went wrong in investment America? : King Kong, or Mighty Joe Young? -- Why did investment America go wrong? : the momentary precision of stock prices versus the eternal importance of intrinsic values -- How to fix investment America : "capitalism without owners will fail" -- What went wrong in mutual fund America? : the triumph of salesmanship over stewardship -- Why did mutual fund America go wrong : "losing our way" -- How to fix mutual fund America : "organized, operated, and managed" for shareholders -- American capitalism in the twenty-first century : "to begin the world anew."
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Capitalism > United States.
Corporations > United States.
Investments > United States.
Mutual funds > United States.