- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0704/2006032983-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0704/2006032983-d.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0730/2006032983-s.html - Sample text
- 13 of 13 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 13 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Cambridge City PL - Cambridge City||F TEM (Text)||76893000240269||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
|Jay Co PL - Portland||AF TEMPL (Text)||76383000366113||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
|Jefferson Co PL - Madison Main Branch||M (Text)||39391005827942||Mystery||Available||-|
|LaGrange Co PL - Topeka Branch||M TEM (Text)||30477000992655||Adult: Mystery||Available||-|
|Mitchell Comm. PL - Mitchell||FIC TEM (Text)||36823001356446||Fiction||Available||-|
|New Castle-Henry County PL - New Castle||F TEMP (Text)||39231031397405||Adult Fiction Collection||Available||-|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||MYS TEM (BROKEN SHORE) 1 (Text)||39206019860897||Mystery||Available||-|
|Princeton PL - Princeton||M Temple (Text)||30890000091460||Adult Books Upper level||Available||-|
|Shelby Co PL - Shelbyville Main Library||F TEM (Text)||78731000432291||Fiction||Available||-|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||MF TEM (Text)||30032010408422||ADULT FICTION||Available||-|
|Next 10 »|
- ISBN: 9780374116934 ( hardcover : alk. paper) :
- ISBN: 0374116938 ( hardcover : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 357 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: 1st American ed.
- Publisher: New York : Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 2007.
"Originally published in 2005 by the Text Publishing Company, Australia"--T.p. verso.
Shaken by a scrape with death, big-city detective Joe Cashin is posted away from the Homicide Squad to a quiet town on the South Australian coast where he grew up. Carrying physical scars and not a little guilt, he spends his time playing the country cop, walking his dogs, and thinking about how it all was before. When a prominent local is attacked and left for dead in his own home, Cashin is thrust into a murder investigation. The evidence points to three boys from the nearby Aboriginal community, whom everyone wants to blame. But Cashin is unconvinced, and soon begins to see the outlines of something far more terrible than a simple robbery gone wrong.--From publisher description.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Murder > Australia > Fiction.
Race discrimination > Fiction.
Aboriginal Australians > Fiction.