- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0630/2005036268-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0630/2005036268-d.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0668/2005036268-s.html - Sample text
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|New Castle-Henry County PL - New Castle||F RUNY (Text)||39231031296573||Young Adult Fiction Collection||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0375835431
- ISBN: 9780375835438 :
- ISBN: 0375935436 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 9780375935435 (lib. bdg.)
- Physical Description: 196 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 
- Copyright: ©2006
Sixteen-year-old Brian struggles with life at a new school, his sexual desires, and his unresolved feelings about the loss of his older brother.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Death > Fiction.
Brothers > Fiction.
Sex > Fiction.
Interpersonal relations > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.