- 24 of 33 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Eckhart Public Library System.
0 current holds with 33 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart PL - The Third Place Teen Library||JP USH (Text)||840191002429042||Temporary Children's - Inquire at Staff Desk||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780763692964
- ISBN: 0763692964
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 31 cm
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: Somerville, Massachusetts : Templar Books, an imprint of Candlewick Press, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2016
|Summary, etc.:|| Forced to stay indoors during a rainstorm, young Sam drinks hot chocolate, reads and dreams of adventures while his Granddad does paperwork until the need to mail an important letter triggers an adventure into the wet outdoors.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Rain and rainfall > Fiction.
Grandparent and child > Fiction.
Rain and rainfall > Juvenile fiction.
Grandparent and child > Juvenile fiction.