Watercolor 365 : daily tips, tricks and techniques / Leslie Redhead.
- 5 of 5 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Adams PL Sys. - Decatur Branch||751.422 RED WAT (Text)||34207002064864||Adult Non-Fiction||Available||-|
|Carnegie PL of Steuben Co - Angola||751.422 RED (Text)||33118000178853||Adult: New Book||Available||-|
|Kendallville PL - Kendallville Main Branch||ART PAINTING TECHNIQUE WATERCOLOR Redhead (Text)||37516002025699||AdultNF Art||Available||-|
|Kendallville PL - Limberlost Branch||ART PAINTING TECHNIQUE WATERCOLOR Redhead (Text)||37516002025571||AdultNF Art||Available||-|
|Zionsville PL - Hussey-Mayfield Memorial||751.422 REDHEAD (Text)||33946003230708||Nonfiction . 2nd Floor||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1440344078
- ISBN: 9781440344077
- Physical Description: 224 pages : color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Publisher: Cincinnati, Ohio : North Light Books, 
- Copyright: ©2017
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Paper, brushes and palettes -- Paint and other supplies -- White in watercolor -- Back in the black -- Washes, glazes and wet-in-wet -- Drybrushing and salt effects -- More texture techniques -- Drawing -- Negative painting and musical matters -- Creative dynamic paintings -- Portraits -- Crossing the finish line.
Make watercolor a part of your daily life, turning every day into inspiration for your art. Designed to fit your life, "Watercolor 365"--the first watercolor book of its kind--provides a complete education in the medium, one bite-sized bit of information at a time. Open it daily to find a new tip, idea, technique or challenge...all aimed at getting you into the habit and mindset of an artist. Publisher's marketing.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Watercolor painting > Technique.
- F+W PublishingA year's worth of tips, techniques, advice and more!
Make watercolor a part of your daily life, turning every day into inspiration for your art. Designed to fit your life, Watercolor 365--the first watercolor book of its kind--provides a complete education in the medium, one bite-sized bit of information at a time. Open it daily to find a new tip, idea, technique or challenge...all aimed at getting you into the habit and mindset of an artist.
Inside you'll find:
- 52 mini step-by-step demonstrations (like painting skin tones and adding texture)
- 52 Q&A's (based on questions received on social media, in workshops, and from blogs)
- 52 troubleshooting tips (such as how to remove masking fluid that has had too long to dry and how to lift paint)
- 52 bits of creative advice (suck as why you should consider taking a painting holiday and keeping photographic records of your process)
- 52 general tips (such as basic composition and transferring images for painting)
- 52 definitions (clear, concise definitions of terminology, such as value and atmospheric perspective)
- 52 exercises to improve your artistic skills (simple lessons for techniques like glazing and mixing grays)