Mill Creek flood risk management study, Nashville, Tennessee feasibility report and environmental assessment : communication from the Assistant Secretary of the Army, Civil Works, the Department of Defense, transmitting the Department's Mill Creek flood risk management study, Nashville, Tennessee feasibility report and environmental assessment for March 2016.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:114-125 (Text)||00000106349905||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: xviii, 1073 pages : illustrations, maps ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
"[R]eferred to the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure."
"April 21, 2016."
Shipping list no.: 2016-0288-M.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Publishing Office,  14 microfiches : negative.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- House document / 114th Congress, 2d session ; 114-125
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 114-125.