District of Columbia Judicial Financial Transparency Act : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany S. 2966 to update the financial disclosure requirements for judges in the District of Columbia courts, and to make other improvements to the District of Columbia courts.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:114-359 (Text)||00000106628886||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: ii, 12 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
Shipping list no.: 2016-0283-M.
"September 27, 2016."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Printing Office,  1 microfiche : negative.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Judges > Washington (D.C.) > Finance, Personal.
Financial disclosure > Law and legislation > Washington (D.C.)
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 114-359
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 114-359.