The final report of the Commission on Care : communication from the President of the United States transmitting a statement supporting many of the recommendations and the underlying objectives offered by the Commission on Care in the final report transmitted on July 6, 2016, pursuant to 38 U.S.C. 1701 note: Public Law 113-146, sec. 202(g)(2); (128 Stat. 1776).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:114-161 (Text)||00000106628696||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 3 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
|General Note:|| Shipping list no.: 2016-0282-M.
"Referred to the Committee on Veterans' Affairs."
"September 6, 2016."
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Veterans > Services for > United States.
Veterans > Medical care > United States.
Search for related items by series
- House document / 114th Congress, 2d session ; 114-161
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 114-161.