Upper Turkey Creek, Johnson County and Wyandotte County, Kansas, flood risk management project : communication from the Assistant Secretary of the Army, Civil Works, the Department of Defense, transmitting the Upper Turkey Creek, Johnson County and Wyandotte County, Kansas, flood risk management project feasibility report with integrated environmental assessment for March 2015.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:114-151 (Text)||00000106628654||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: xi, 1031 pages : illustrations, maps ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
"Referred to the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure."
"July 18, 2016."
Shipping list no.: 2016-0282-M.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Publishing Office,  14 microfiches : negative.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- House document / 114th Congress, 2d session ; 114-151
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 114-151.