View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781634722629 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1634722620 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: [United States] : Cherry Lake Publishing : 2017.
|Restrictions on Access Note:|| Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Summary, etc.:|| With more than 100 million players around the world, Minecraft is one of the most popular video games of all time. Its unique design encourages players to use their creativity and problem solving skills to build entire worlds from scratch. In this book, readers will learn everything they need to know about dealing with enemies in the world of Minecraft, including which weapons work best and how to avoid dangerous situations.
|System Details Note:|| Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Minecraft (Game) > Juvenile literature.
Video games > Juvenile literature.
Combat > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 21st century skills innovation library. Unofficial guides
- 21st century skills innovation library. Unofficial guides.