- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Adams PL Sys. - Decatur Branch||E 610.69 COL (Text)||34207002054519||JNE||Available||-|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||J 610.69 COL (Text)||36626103887436||JUV New Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781634710749 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781634712729 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: Ann Arbor, Michigan : Cherry Lake Publishing, 
- Copyright: ©2017
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 23) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| What is a hospital? -- Hospital workers -- Do you want to work at a hospital?
|Summary, etc.:|| "Readers are introduced to the many careers available at a hospital. Colorful sidebars encourage children to think, create, guess, and ask questions about a career working in a hospital."-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:|| K to grade 3.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Hospitals > Juvenile literature.
Hospitals > Employees > Juvenile literature.
Medicine > Vocational guidance > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 21st century junior library
- Explore a workplace
- Colby, Jennifer, 1971- Explore a workplace.
- 21st century junior library.