Introducing Agatha Raisin: the quiche of death and the vicious vet / M.C. Beaton.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781504795821 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1504795822 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (11hr., 39 min.)) : digital
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Blackstone Audio, Inc. : 2016.
Books 1 & 2 of the Agatha Raisin Mystery series (series numeration from Goodreads.com).
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Penelope Keith and Diana Bishop.
* Agatha Raisin and the Quiche of Death: Putting all her eggs in one basket, Agatha Raisin gives up her successful PR firm, sells her London flat, and samples a taste of early retirement in the quiet village of Carsely. Bored, lonely, and used to getting her way, she enters a local baking contest. Despite the fact that Agatha has never baked a thing in her life, she is sure the pie she has secretly bought from an upper-crust London quicherie will make her the toast of the town. But her recipe for social advancement sours when the judge not only snubs her entry-but falls over dead! * Agatha Raisin and the Vicious Vet: Agatha Raisin hasn't quite adjusted to the slow pace of village life, or to the failure of her overtures to her handsome neighbor, James Lacey. Since the new vet in town is young and good looking, Agatha's perfectly healthy tabby endures a nasty physical exam in the name of romance. Unfortunately, his sacrifice is all for naught when the vet is soon found dead. The police call the death a freak accident, but Agatha convinces James that playing amateur detective might be fun. Unfortunately, just as curiosity killed the cat, Agatha's inept snooping is soon a motivation for murder ...
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Raisin, Agatha (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Search for related items by series