View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781449871765 (sound recording)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (12 audio files) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: Prince Frederick : Recorded Books, 2016.
Unabridged. Kendrick family series information from author's website.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrator: Suzanne Toren.
Catherine Anderson has published 16 romance novels and is a New York Times best-selling author. Her works, including Cherish, have quickened the pulses of readers around the world. With her infant son clutched to her breast, Maggie Stanley flees for her life. She has abandoned everything else to escape her abusive family. Ragged and hungover, Rafe Kendricks is also on the run, trying to erase memories of the accident that killed his wife and child. Maggie and Rafe meet in a moment of mutual need, but soon the young woman will find that Rafe is not whom he appears to be. Baby Love is a moving story of the heart and its capacity for love and trust. With Suzanne Toren's lyrical narration, each scene, whether tender or violent, takes on added emotional depth.
|System Details Note:||
Requires OverDrive Listen (file size: N/A KB) or OverDrive app (file size: 375890 KB).
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Kendrick family series ; 1
- Kendrick-Coulter family saga ; 1
- Anderson, Catherine (Adeline Catherine). Kendrick/Coulter series; 01.
- Anderson, Catherine (Adeline Catherine). Kendrick family series ; 01.