Psychology : a complete introduction / Sandi Mann.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Batesville Mem. PL - Batesville||150 MANN (Text)||34706001537168||Non-Fiction 100-199||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781473609303 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1473609305 (paperback)
- Physical Description: viii, 328 pages ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: London : John Murray Learning, 2016.
- Copyright: copyright 2016
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 311-316) and index.
Psychology: A Complete Introduction is designed to give you everything you need to succeed, all in one place. It covers the key areas that students are expected to be confident in, outlining the basics in clear jargon-free English, and then providing added-value features like summaries of key experiments, and even lists of questions you might be asked in your seminar or exam.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Psychology > Popular works.
Search for related items by series