Argentian cryptomelane and bromargyrite in volcanic rocks near Silver Cliff, Colorado / by Fred A. Hildebrand and Elwin L. Mosier.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 23 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1974.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed August 4, 2014).
"This report describes silver minerals, especially a new variety of cryptomelane, and explains why unmined silver ores remain at the surface in this old mining district."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 23).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Silver ores > Colorado > Silver Cliff.
Mines and mineral resources > Colorado > Silver Cliff.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1382-C
- Contributions to economic geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1382-C.
- Contributions to economic geology.