Chemical composition of naturally occurring fluids in relation to mercury deposits in part of north-central California / by Ivan Barnes [and four others].
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 19 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1973.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed August 4, 2014).
"A report of the chemical composition of waters, gases, hydrocarbons, sulfur, and rocks associated with mercury deposits."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 17-19).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Groundwater > California.
Mercury ores > California.
Petroleum > California > Analysis.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1382-A
- Contributions to economic geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1382-A.
- Contributions to economic geology.