The Louisiana Purchase through the eyes of Thomas Jefferson / by Anita Yasuda ; content consultant, John B. Boles, PhD, Professor of History, Rice University.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Series InformationPresidential perspectives
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Fulton Co PL - Rochester Main Library||J 973.46 YAS (Text)||33187004136293||Juvenile Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781680780321 (hardback)
- ISBN: 1680780328 (hardback)
- Physical Description: 48 pages : illustrations, map ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Core Library, an imprint of Abdo Publishing, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 47) and index.
"Experience the Louisiana Purchase from President Thomas Jefferson's perspective. Learn about the challenges he faced, how he responded to difficult issues, and how he shaped the country during this pressing time in office"--Publisher's website.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Louisiana Purchase > Juvenile literature.
Jefferson, Thomas, 1743-1826 > Juvenile literature.
Presidents > United States > Juvenile literature.