Office of Special Counsel Reauthorization Act of 2016 : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany S. 2968 to authorize the Office of Special Counsel, and for other purposes.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:114-360 (Text)||2082-1418||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (ii, 21 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed on Sept. 30, 2016).
"September 27, 2016."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Office of Special Counsel > Appropriations and expenditures.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 114-360
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 114-360.