Continuation of the national emergency with respect to persons who commit, threaten to commit, or support terrorism : communication from the President of the United States transmitting a notification that the national emergency declared with respect to persons who commit, threaten to commit, or support terrorism, declared in executive order 13224 of september 23, 2001, is to continue in effect beyond September 23, 2016, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1622(d); public law 94-412, sec. 202(d); (90 Stat. 1257).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:114-165 (Text)||2082-1402||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (3 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
|General Note:|| "Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
"September 19, 2016."
Title from title screen (viewed Sept. 29, 2016).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Terrorism > Middle East.
Middle East > Politics and government > 1979-
Crimes against peace.
Search for related items by series
- House document / 114th Congress, 2d session ; 114-165
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 114-165.