Providing for further consideration of the bill (H.R. 5303) to provide for improvements to the rivers and harbors of the United States, to provide for the conservation and development of water and related resources, and for other purposes; providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 6094) to provide for a 6-month delay in the effective date of a rule of the Department of Labor relating to income thresholds for determining overtime pay for executive, administrative, professional, outside sales, and computer employees; and providing for proceedings during the period from September 29, 2016, through November 11, 2016 : report (to accompany H. Res. 897).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:114-794 (Text)||2082-1335||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (16 pages).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
Title from title screen (viewed on Sept. 29, 2016).
"September 27, 2016."
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Congress. House > Rules and practice.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; 114-794
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 114-794.