Age and correlation of the Clinchfield Sand in Georgia / by S.M. Herrick.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 17 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1972.
- Distributor: Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed September 28, 2016).
"Basal upper Eocene (Jackson) formations at three localities were deposited in shallow seas; Foraminifera were collected from each locality."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 16-17).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology, Stratigraphic > Eocene.
Stratigraphic correlation > Georgia.
Foraminifera, Fossil > Georgia.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1354-E
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1354-E.
- Contributions to stratigraphy.