Split rock formation (Miocene) and moonstone formation (Pliocene) in central Wyoming / John D. Love.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 39 pages) : maps, charts, photographs.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1961.
- Distributor: Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed July 24, 2014).
Additional title page description: "The new names, Split Rock formation and Moonstone formation, are introduced for strata that partly bury Pre-cambrian knobs and peaks of the Granite Mountains."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 35-37) and index.
Search for related items by subject
Geology, Stratigraphic > Miocene.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Pliocene.
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1121-I
- Contributions to general geology.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1121-I.