Geology of the eastern part of the Mount Fairweather quadrangle, Glacier Bay, Alaska / by Darwin L. Rossman.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 57 pages, 2 pages of plates) : illustrations, maps, photographs.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1963.
- Distributor: Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed July 24, 2014).
Additional title page description: "A study of an area of highly recrystallized rocks and complex structures related to the Coast Range batholith."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 53) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Alaska > Glacier Bay.
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1121-K
- Contributions to general geology.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1121-K.