Members of the Borden Formation (Mississippian) in north-central Kentucky / by Roy C. Kepferle ; work done in cooperation with the Kentucky Geological Survey.
- Physical Description: iii, 18 pages : illustrations.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1971.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 26, 2016).
"A redefinition of the Holtsclaw Siltstone Member and a review of the stratigraphic relations brought out by geologic mapping."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 17-18).
Search for related items by subject
Geology, Stratigraphic >
Geology > Kentucky > Nomenclature.
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to stratigraphy
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1354-B
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1354-B.
- Contributions to stratigraphy.