Mineral resources of the Salmon River Breaks Primitive Area, Idaho / by Paul L. Weis, Leonard J. Schmitt, Jr., and Ernest T. Tuchek ; with a section on aeromagnetic survey by W.E. Davis.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (vii, 91 pages, 2 pages of plates) : illustrations, color maps.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1972.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
"An evaluation of the mineral potential of the area."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 62-63).
Search for related items by subject
Mines and mineral resources >
Salmon River Watershed.
Wilderness areas > Idaho > Salmon River Watershed.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1353-C
- Studies related to wilderness--primitive areas
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1353-C.
- Studies related to wilderness--primitive areas.