Mineral resources of the Popo Agie primitive area, Fremont and Sublette Counties, Wyoming / by Robert C. Pearson and Thor H. Kiilsgaard and by Lowell L. Patten ; with a section on interpretation of aeromagnetic data by Robert E. Mattick.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (vi, 55 pages, 2 pages of plates) : illustrations, color maps.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1971.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
"An evaluation of the mineral potential of the area."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 33-34).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mines and mineral resources > Wyoming > Fremont County.
Mines and mineral resources > Wyoming > Sublette County.
Wilderness areas > Wyoming > Fremont County.
Wilderness areas > Wyoming > Sublette County.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1353-B
- Studies related to wilderness-primitive areas
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1353-B.
- Studies related to wilderness--primitive areas.