Mineral resources of the Wilson Mountains primitive area, Colorado / by Calvin S. Bromfield and Frank E. Williams ; with a section on Geophysical interpretation by Peter Popenoe.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (vii, 79 pages, 3 pages of plates) : illustrations, color maps.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1972.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
"An evaluation of the mineral potential of the area."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 62-64).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mines and mineral resources > Colorado > Dolores County.
Mines and mineral resources > Colorado > San Miguel County.
Wilderness areas > Colorado > Dolores County.
Wilderness areas > Colorado > San Miguel County.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1353-A
- Studies related to wilderness--primitive areas
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1353-A.
- Studies related to wilderness--primitive areas.