Termination of the national emergency with respect to Côte d'Ivoire : message from the President of the United States transmitting a notification of the termination of Executive Order 13396, with respect to the situation in or in relation to Côte d'Ivoire, pursuant to 50 U. S. C. 1703 (b); Public Law 95-223 sec. 204 (b); (91 Stat. 1627).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:114-163 (Text)||2082-0997||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (3 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
|General Note:|| "Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
Title from title screen (viewed Sept. 22, 2016).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States > Foreign relations > Côte d'Ivoire.
Côte d'Ivoire > Foreign relations > United States.
Côte d'Ivoire > Politics and government > 1993-
Search for related items by series
- House document / 114th Congress, 2d session ; 114-163
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 114-163.