The Virginia camp[a]igns, March-August, 1862 / by Christopher L. Kolakowski.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLMD 114.2:C 49/2/V 81 (Text)||2082-0988||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (66 pages) : illustrations, color maps.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : Center of Military History, United States Army, 2016.
On title screen and cover a star is used for the letter "[a]" in the word Virginia.
Title from title screen (viewed September 30, 2016).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 66).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Virginia > History > Civil War, 1861-1865 > Campaigns.
Virginia, Northern > History, Military > 19th century.
United States > History > Civil War, 1861-1865.
Search for related items by series
- CMH Pub ; 75-5
- The U.S. Army campaigns of the Civil War
- CMH pub
- U.S. Army campaigns of the Civil War.