Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 3438) to amend title 5, United States Code, to postpone the effective date of high-impact rules pending judicial review; providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 5719) to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to modify the tax treatment of certain equity grants; and providing for consideration of motions to suspend the rules : report (to accompany H. Res. 875).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:114-777 (Text)||2082-0981||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (4 pages).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
Title from title screen (viewed on Sept. 22, 2016).
"September 20, 2016."
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Congress. House > Rules and practice.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; 114-777
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 114-777.