Providing for Congressional disapproval under chapter 8 of title 5, United States Code, of the final rule of the Department of Labor relating to "interpretation of the 'advice' exemption in section 203(c) of the Labor-Management Reporting and Disclosure Act" : report together with minority views (to accompany H.J. Res. 87) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:114-739 (Text)||2082-0881||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (28 pages).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Printing Office], 
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed on Sept. 21, 2016).
"September 12, 2016."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Labor unions > Organizing > Law and legislation > United States.
Disclosure of information > Law and legislation > United States.
Labor union members > Legal status, laws, etc. > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; 114-739
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 114-739.