Continuation of the national emergency with respect to certain terrorist attacks : communication from the President of the United States transmitting notification that the national emergency declared in proclamation 7463 with respect to certain terrorist attacks on the United States of September 11, 2001, is to continue for one year beyond September 14, 2016, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1622(d); Public law 94-412, sec. 202(d); (90 Stat. 1257).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:114-160 (Text)||2082-0846||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (3 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
|General Note:|| "Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
"September 6, 2016."
Title from title screen (viewed Sept. 20, 2016).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Terrorism > United States > Prevention.
Search for related items by series
- House document / 114th Congress, 2d session ; 114-160
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 114-160.