Continuation of the national emergency with respect to export control regulations : communication from the President of the United States transmitting notification that the national emergency declared, in light of the expiration of the Export Administration Act of 1979, in Executive Order 13222 of August 17, 2001 is to continue in effect beyond August 17, 2016, pursuant to 50 u.s.c. 1622(d); Public law 94-412, sec. 202(d); (90 Stat. 1257).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:114-159 (Text)||2082-0836||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (3 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
|General Note:|| "Referred to the Committees on Foreign Affairs."
"September 6, 2016."
Title from title screen (viewed Sept. 20, 2016).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Export controls > United States.
National security > Law and legislation > United States.
Search for related items by series
- House document / 114th Congress, 2d session ; 114-159
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 114-159.