Continuation of the national emergency with respect to Lebanon : communication from the President of the United States transmitting notification that the national emergency declared with respect to Lebanon that was declared in executive order 13441 of August 1, 2007 is to continue in effect beyond August 1 , 2016, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1622(d); Public law 94-412, sec. 202(d); (90 Stat. 1257).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:114-158 (Text)||2082-0826||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (3 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
"Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
"September 6, 2016."
Title from title screen (viewed Sept. 20, 2016).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States > Foreign relations > Lebanon.
Lebanon > Foreign relations > United States.
Economic sanctions, American > Lebanon.
Lebanese property > United States.
Lebanon > Politics and government > 1990-
Search for related items by series
- House document / 114th Congress, 2d session ; 114-158
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 114-158.