Resolved, the United States federal government should substantially increase its economic and/or diplomatic engagement with the People's Republic of China : national debate topic for high schools, 2016-2017 : pursuant to 44 United States Code, section 1333 / compiled by the Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/3:114-15 (Text)||2082-0772||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (v, 47 pages).
- Publisher: Washington, DC : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed on Sept. 19, 2016).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| "An annotated bibliography on the 2015-2016 high school debate topic, compiled by Valerie Cervantes [and five others] August, 2015"-Page .
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Senate document / 114th Congress, 1st session ; 114-15
- Senate document (United States. Congress. Senate) ; 114-15.