Geology of rocks of Pennsylvanian age in the southern half of the Tremont Quadrangle Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania / Gordon H. Wood, Jr.[and three others].
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 183-208 pages) : maps, charts.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1962.
- Distributor: Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Additional title page description: "A description of Pennsylvanian stratigraphy, anthracite beds, and structural features of a part of the Southern anthracite field."
Title from title screen (viewed July 23, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 207-208).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Coal > Geology > Pennsylvania > Schuylkill County.
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to economic geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1112-F
- Contributions to economic geology.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1112-F.