Distribution and thickness of Devonian Rocks in Williston basin and in central Montana and north-central Wyoming / Charles A. Sandberg.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 127 pages, 6 pages of plates) : maps, charts.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1961.
- Distributor: Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| "Prepared as part of the Department of the Interior program for the development of the Missouri River basin."
Title from title screen (viewed July 23, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 127).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Montana.
Geology > Wyoming.
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to economic geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1112-D
- Contributions to economic geology.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1112-D.