Some geologic features of the Pima mining district, Pima County, Arizona / by John R. Cooper.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (pages iv, 63-103 pages, 2 pages of plates) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1960.
- Distributor: Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Additional title page description: "A preliminary report including a discussion of the Helmet fanglomerate and its structural implications."
Title from title screen (viewed July 23, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 100-101) and index.
Search for related items by subject
Mines and mineral resources > Arizona > Pima County.
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to economic geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1112-C
- Contributions to economic geology.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1112-C.