Chemical composition as a guide to the size of sandstone-type uranium deposits in the Morrison Formation on the Colorado Plateau / A.T. Miesch [and three others].
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 17-61 pages) : maps, charts.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1960.
- Distributor: Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| "Prepared on behalf of the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission and published with the permission of the Commission."
Title from title screen (viewed July 23, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 48) and index.
Search for related items by subject
Uranium ores > Colorado Plateau.
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to economic geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1112-B
- Contributions to economic geology.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1112-B.