Selenium in some epithermal deposits of antimony, mercury and silver and gold / by D.F. Davidson.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 16 pages) : maps, charts.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1960.
- Distributor: Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Additional title page description: "Deposits of silver and antimony are commonly highly seleniferous in contrast to similar deposits of gold and mercury."
Title from title screen (viewed July 23, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 14-15) and index.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to economic geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1112-A
- Contributions to economic geology.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1112-A.